Volkswagen Passat Rotora Big Brake System Compac nt with the Mk4 Golf, Bora and Polo Mk4. The curvy lines, heavily raked windscreens, and smooth underpinnings helped give the B5 Passat an very low coefficient of drag, rated at 0.27 (saloon model).The car featured fully-independent four-link front suspension; and at the rear-either a twist-torsion semi-independent beam axle, or fully-independent suspension on the 4motion driveline. Four-wheel drive was introduced in 1997 as an option for the 1.8, 2.8 V6, 1.9 TDI and 2.5 V6 TDI engines; using a second-generation Torsen T-2 based 4WD system, which considerably minimises loss of traction. The 1.
Features for your Volkswagen Passat
- Rotora billet aluminum alloy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
- Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
- Rotora one piece vented, or two piece heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs up to 16" (405mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
- Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac An all-new fifth-generation Passat, based on the Volkswagen Group B5 platform, was launched in 1996 in Europe, and 1998 in North America. It was significant in that it shared a platform with the Audi A4 (1995 onwards), using the classic longitudinally mounted engine with front-wheel drive. This design harked back to the first and second generation Passats, which were based on the Audi 80 (the A4 is the supersession of the Audi 80 line).Styling-wise, the Passat introduced a new design language, first seen on the Concept 1 concept car, for the latest generation of Volkswagens, and this was evide
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Fits the following: