Volkswagen Golf Rotora Big Brake System Compac e Mk4 Golf, while maintaining the same user friendliness from the Mk5. The car will also be cheaper to build than its predecessor; Volkswagen claims that it will be able to pass on these savings to the customer as a result.Turbocharged Direct Injection diesel engines which use the common rail direct injection will replace the longstanding Pumpe Dьse (PD) Unit Injector system. New on the Golf, is the optional Volkswagen Adaptive Chassis Control, which will allow the driver to select between 'normal', 'comfort' and 'sports' modes, which will vary the suspension, steering and accelerator behav
Features for your Volkswagen Golf
- Rotora billet aluminum alloy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
- Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
- Rotora one piece vented, or two piece heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs up to 16" (405mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
- Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Volkswagen based the latest Golf Mk6 on the existing PQ35 platform from the Golf Mk5. This vehicle was debuted at the 2008 Paris Motor Show.The Mk6 Golf was designed by Volkswagen's chief designer Walter de'Silva, with design cues inspired from the previous generations of the Golf, particularly the Mk1 and the Mk4. The design is said to be more aerodynamic, helping fuel efficiency, and is quieter than its predecessor. Following criticism of the downgraded interior trim quality of the Mk5 Golf in comparison to the Mk4, Volkswagen opted to overhaul the interior to match the quality with th
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Fits the following: