Features for your Volkswagen Jetta
- Rotora billet aluminum alloy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
- Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
- Rotora one piece vented, or two piece heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs up to 16" (405mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
- Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac The Volkswagen Jetta is a mid range family automobile, produced by German automaker Volkswagen Group for the Volkswagen Passenger Cars marque since 1979. Positioned to fill a saloon/sedan niche above the firm's compact / small family car Golf hatchback offering, it has been marketed over five generations variously as the Atlantic, Bora, City Jetta, Jetta City, Fox, GLI, Jetta, Sagitar, and Vento.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Fits the following: