Features for your Volkswagen Rabbit
- Rotora billet aluminum alloy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
- Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
- Rotora one piece vented, or two piece heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs up to 16" (405mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
- Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac The Volkswagen Golf is a compact car manufactured by Volkswagen since 1974 and marketed worldwide across six generations, in various body configurations and under various nameplates-as the Volkswagen Rabbit in the United States and Canada (Mk1 and Mk5), and as the Volkswagen Caribe in Mexico (Mk1).
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Fits the following: