Volkswagen Rabbit Rotora Big Brake System Compac oined the line-up in September, 1993 (although most markets did not receive this model until early 1994), at the same time a completely new Mk3-derived Cabriolet was introduced, replacing the 13-year-old Mk1-based version. With a body style similar to that of the Golf, it was continued on until 2001 with only minor changes in the 1999 model year. The notchback version, called VW Vento (or Jetta III in North America), was presented in January, 1992.It was European Car of the Year for 1992.The Mk3 continued to be sold until 1999 in Canada and parts of South America, also in Mexico as a special e
Features for your Volkswagen Rabbit
- Rotora billet aluminum alloy 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12-piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
- Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
- Rotora one piece vented, or two piece heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs up to 16" (405mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
- Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
- Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Rotora Big Brake System Compac The third-generation Golf Mk3 made its home-market dйbut in August, 1991 and again grew slightly in comparison with its immediate predecessor, while its wheelbase remained unchanged.New engines included the first Turbocharged Direct Injection (TDI) diesel engine in a Golf, and a narrow-angle 2.8 L VR6 engine. The VR6-engined version accelerated from 0-60 mph (100 km/h) in 7.1 seconds, posting a record 15.5 1/4 time at 90.5 mph. EPA estimate 18 mpg (city) or 25 mpg (highway), with 261 miles per tank (city) and 363 miles per tank (highway). For the first time ever, a Golf estate (Golf Variant) j
Rotora Big Brake System Compac Fits the following: